- On 10/100/1000 Mbs copper support or 1/10 G fiber
- IPv4/IPv6 unicast in the same VLAN, IPv4 multicast. No transit sale on this VLAN
- Private VLANs between members
- For peering isolation or exchange other types of traffic (peering sale/purchase, transit, connections, collections). On the same POP. Feel free to consult us for other requests.
- To isolate peering or exchange other types of trafic without passing through our active (peering sale/purchase, transit, connections, collections) on the same POP. Feel free to consult us for other requests.
Intra-POP dark fiber
- To isolate peering or exchange other types of trafic without passing through our active equipments (sale/purchase peering, transit, connections, collections) on the same POP. Feel free to consult us for other requests.
- Physical hosting of network materials (Switch, Routers, Mux...)
- Remote control ports (Serial to IP)
- Remote electric powerreboot ports
- Inter-IXP Gateway service (route servers): Via Route Server (peering layer 3) towards Equinix Paris, FR-IX, France IX, SFINX, Top-IX, TouIX, LILLIX, CIXP, AuvernIX and all IXPs operated by Rezopole (LyonIX, GrenoblIX, and EuroGIX)
- NTP synchronisation: ntp.rezopole.net
- FTP base and mirroir Debian: ftp.rezopole.net
- Peers access: technical intranet dedicated to connected members, http://peers.rezopole.net
- Customer Portal: portal for our members, ticket declaration, follow up/resolution, http://cp.rezopole.net
- Network operation center : public info and statistics : noc.rezopole.net
- Mailing lists - annonces officielles et discussions entre membres : sympa.rezopole.net
- Services DNS: access to DNS ressources operated by the AFNIC:
- d.nic.fr[.fr .re .wf .tf .pm .yt] (AS 2484)
- c.nic.fr[.fr .re .wf .tf .pm .yt] (AS 2486)
- Services operated by Packet Clearing House :
- The anycast DNS network provides service for E, D, and L-root and over 180 TLDs (including some very large ones like .org, .info, .fr, .dk, .us, .ua, .in etc).